Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get on a Sunnyvale BMR Waiting List NOW!!!

So three or four weeks ago I posted about how the wait list for the Sunnyvale BMR's might not be as long as I had initially anticipated, well now I know EXACTLY how long they are!

Right around the time of that post I started turning in applications for these units. One of my top picks was Cherry Orchard Apartments which are AMAZING! Well, three to four weeks later and I get an email from Cherry Orchard telling me that they already have a two bedroom opening up!

If you guys haven't done so already I seriously suggest getting on these waiting lists now, before the lists get longer. If you need the application, just send me an email at mysingleseason@gmail.com and ask me to send you one. I suggest filling it out and then making several copies and turning each one in to the different participating complexes.

2 comments: