Saturday, December 3, 2011

Great Toilet Paper Deal on Amazon!


I know this is super random, but my household goes through toilet paper like it's water, so I am always looking for a great deal on some high quality TP!

Right now on Amazon there is a great deal on 24 MegaRolls of Charmin Ultra Strong (which is the equivalent of 96 regular rolls!) for $21.80 when you clip the 25c coupon on the page and select Subscribe and Save at checkout. That works out to about $0.23 per regular roll which is a great price!

New to Subscribe and Save? Amazon often offers discounts if you sign up to receive auto shipments (which can be canceled at anytime). I often select that I want to receive the item every 6 months and once I receive it, I go to “My Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe and Save” to cancel it. Don’t forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment