Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sunnyvale BMR's - The Waitlists May Be Shorter Than You Think!

Today I spent my lunch hour dropping off applications to put my family on the waitlist for Below Market Rate units in Sunnyvale. I was really surprised to hear that there were only a couple of people on the waitlist ahead of me, so I'm really happy I got them turned in when I did!

If you want to get on the Sunnyvale waitlists you just need to go by the properties and drop off the filled out application. It's only two pages and you can pick one up at the any of the participating complexes leasing offices.

If you aren't able to go to the complex I can email you a copy of the form and you can print it, just email your request to: mysingleseason@gmail.com .

The easiest thing to do is print one application out, figure out how many of the complexes you want to apply for, fill out one form and make that many copies of the filled out form. It's a real time saver! Then just drop them off and tell them you'd like to be added to the list!

You can find the list of properties, the income guidelines, and any other necessary info Here .

Good luck and let me know what you find out!

1 comment: