Monday, December 5, 2011

If You're in the Market for New Foundation...

I always have to get new foundation in the Winter, because that is about the time my sun kissed glow wears off and I go back to being the pasty pale girl that God intended for me to be.

So yesterday I went into Walgreens, and as I was walking in I noticed they had a little Christmas catalogue over by where they keep the ads, and it said that there were $25 of coupons inside. So I grabbed one, naturally, and looked over all of the coupons which are mainly for cosmetics and hygiene products.

I noticed there were several neon orange clearance tags all over the cosmetics department, so I went over to browse around for some good deals. I was shocked to see Almay's Clear Complexion Make-Up for $3.29 (down from $13!). What really made my day though was the fact that there was a $1 off any Almay product coupon in the back of the Walgreens coupon book I had just picked up!

So I grabbed two bottles (the Walgreen's coupons will automatically take $1 off for each one that you buy, even if you just use one coupon!) and got each one for $2.29. Imagine if you found an Almay manufacturer coupon to stack on the Walgreen's one, we could be talking $1.29 for a bottle of $13 foundation!

I found this sale available at both the Milpitas Walgreen's (on Calaveras) and the Sunnyvale Walgreen's (at El Camino and Sunnyvale). You may want to move fast before they're all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment