Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just In Time For Christmas - This Program Sounds Amazing...

Since I have spent the majority of my twenties scouring the internet trying to find websites with information on programs and resources I sometimes feel like I have seen them all... So I am always really excited when I come across something new that I can share with the people around me.

Last night I received an email from a reader suggesting that I look at 2hands.org. I checked it out and was immediately blown away at this program, along with the fact that I had never heard of it!

The site describes itself as a "platform" for those in need to reach out to those in a position to help them meet that need. I read through some of the success stories and was almost brought to tears. Apparently this website is run by three volunteers, and naturally they are very busy this time of year, but they do say that they are dedicated to addressing every person who contacts them.

So whether you need a little help getting that one toy on your child's Christmas list, or God has really blessed you this year and you are in a position to do the helping, go ahead and take a look around the site, it's pretty amazing!

**A special thanks to Debbie N. who forwarded this information along, I am always open to suggestions!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment