Tuesday, November 22, 2011

143 To Do List!

If you are anything like me, you are probably somewhat familiar with To Do lists... In fact, if you're anything like me at all, you and your To Do list just might be BFF's...
There is never a moment in life when I don't have a To Do list running. I have one on my desk at work, one in my car, one in my purse, one at my house... You get the point. I need to have it that way because if I ever have an ingenious idea, realize that there is some looming homework assignment that my son has due sometime in the near future, or remember that super important food item that needs to be purchased immediately, and I don't have a notebook within arms reach, the moment will pass and so will the important thing that I needed to do.
When I meet people, or even just witness people, who just shift effortlessly from one priority to another, without ever staring off into space for a few moments randomly, or slowly spinning their desk chair around in a circle while they try to figure out what they had been doing just moments before, I don't like them. In fact, I find them a bit creepy, but then that's just me...
Do you keep a To Do list? Do you have some other method of keeping your "crazy" at bay? If so, I would love to hear them! Maybe you have some tools that I can add to my mental tool shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment