Sunday, November 20, 2011

Can't Get a Bank Account?

So I'll admit it, I have made some financially irresponsible decisions in my time. So much so that no bank will allow me to open a bank account. When I started my new job I found out that I had to be paid via direct deposit.
I looked around online and I found AccountNow. There is no credit check, you can set up direct deposit onto it, and my favorite thing about it is that you can set it up to issue a check to pay your bills automatically for free!
There is a monthly fee of $9.95, but if you take into account the fact that one overdraft fee runs around $35, it might be worthwhile to use AccountNow even if you are able to get a traditional bank account.
If you use this link to sign up the first time you deposit money onto the card we will both get money deposited into our accounts. A win-win for both of us! Sign Up Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment