Monday, November 28, 2011

You're Invited... To My Church!

Since the day I got baptized (March 13, 2011) I have seen a lot of miracles happen in my life.

When I stumbled into the church I currently call my home church, I wasn't even sure what I was doing there. I had come in on a whim (it was actually more of a divine intervention than anything else), and I had come in broken.

I was unemployed, I was recovering from a number of addictions, I was about to be evicted, I had no money and I was feeling more hopeless than I had ever felt. I think if I hadn't been as bad off as I had been that day I might not have realized my need for God in my life. Isn't it strange to actually be thankful to God for letting you ruin your life on your own?

If you are feeling hopeless, or are wanting to build a relationship with Jesus Christ and don't know where to start, you should check out South Bay Church. They are the most friendly God loving people that you will ever meet. When I walked in that Sunday so long ago I was so afraid that the people inside would judge me but no one did. I walked through the door and was greeted by smiles and open arms. I love my church and the relationship that they have inspired me to seek out with God, I invite you to stop by and see what they're all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment