Monday, November 28, 2011

Save Money Shopping Online...

If you ever even think about shopping online, I suggest signing up for nomorerack, even if it's just to look around at some of their crazy deals. On a normal day they have nine sales going on that last for 24 hours, things like designer clothes, make-up, toys, tools... Basically things you need. Their prices are just crazy! Most things that they feature are at least 70% off, and a lot of things are as much as 90% off!

Did I mention that one out of the nine deals every day is FREE though? I've actually see them give away quite a few really cool free things, I'm not going to lie, there are times when the free item kind of makes you go, "Huh?", but for the most part they are pretty generous with their freebies. At the moment I am kicking myself because I waited until 4:00 in the afternoon to check out today's deals and apparently they were selling an XBox 360 bundle for $100 (75% off!), but it had obviously sold out by the time I got around to checking them out.

The other cool thing about the site is if you sign up for their referral program and get any of your friends to just sign up (as in they don't have to actually make a purchase) you can start earning some really REALLY cool things. So if you know a lot of people, I suggest signing up and asking everybody you know to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment