Sunday, November 20, 2011

Daily Adventures

Until I became the sole provider and only parent of my two sons, there were several things that I had never experienced or even thought twice about having to do.
I had never picked up a tool, thought about an oil change, or had to worry about finances. I don't think I had ever even taken out the trash (don't judge me!).
Once a household dynamic changes as much as it does when a two parent family suddenly becomes a single parent family, all of these things become a harsh reality. This page is where I share those realities and attempt to shed some light on what you can do if ever confronted with a similar situation.
As with every other page on this blog, I hope that others will share their wisdom, funny stories, or plans of attack, so that we all walk away a little more empowered!

1 comment:

  1. Never taken out the garbage huh???? You think you know somebody....

    ReplyDelete